SIA Close Protection Training (Top-Up) Course in Edinburgh
Adamantine Global Training Academy run the Level 2 Close Protection Top-Up training over 4 days at our training centre in Broxburn. The Security Industry Authority introduced the top-up training for Close Protection Operatives to bring it in line with the other security qualifications.
Our SIA Close Protection Training (Top-Up)
Gain A Wealth Of
Knowledge & Experience
The syllabus consists of the following elements:
- Working as a Door Supervisor for Close Protection Operatives
- Counter Terrorism Awareness
- Application of Physical Intervention in the Private Security Industry (theory and practical)
- Application of Physical Intervention for Close Protection Operatives (theory and practical)
You are required to complete the top-up training to enable you to renew your SIA Close Protection Licence.
Pre-Requirements of the course are:
- Level 3 First Aid Qualification (FAW/FREC3/FPOS) completed and issued by a recognised awarding organisation
- Action Counters Terrorism for Security E-Learning
How long does your Close Protection course run?
The Adamantine Global Close Protection course runs for 21 consecutive days. This is above the 18 days minimum requirement stipulated by the Security Industry Authority.
Can I pay for the Close Protection course in instalments?
What do I need to renew my SIA Close Protection licence?
How long does the top-up course take to complete?
Booking This SIA Close Protection Training (Top-Up) Course
£300.00 – £325.00